Liana M’ldoven (elven wizard/arcanist)
Liana was cast out of her tribe in the Inthran Forest for forbidden acts. It is said she feasted on the dead in hopes to gain the power they had in life. She paints her face white like a skull, but is not known to be a cleric or worshiper of any deity.
Wood Elf, Wizard:Arcanist
Armor Class 15 (with mage armor)
Hit Points 44 (8d6 +16)
Speed 35 ft.
- STR 11 (+0)
- DEX 14 (+2)
- CON 14 (+2)
- INT 17 (+3)
- WIS 13 (+1)
- CHA 16 (+3)
Skills: Perception +4 Arcana +6 History +6 Investigation +6 Persuasion +6
Saving Throws: Intelligence +6 Charisma +6
Challenge 4 (1100 XP)
Special Equipment: Cloak of Elvenkind, Wand of Kyrus (Lightning Bolts)
Ability Modifiers: +2 Dex, +1 Wis
Trance: meditate for 4 hours instead of sleep.
Keen Senses: proficiency in the Perception skill.
Elf Weapon Training: proficiency with the longsword, shortsword, shortbow, and longbow.
Mask of the Wild: can attempt to hide in foliage or natural climate phenomena.
Languages: speaks Common and Elvish.
Arcane Recovery: During a short rest the arcanist can recover one spell slot of a first level.
Spellbook: The most valuable possession of a mage is her spellbook. Mostly of her spells are written there. All known spells by the arcanist and 1 extra per hit die are written there.
Quarterstaff. Melee Weapon Attack +3 to hit, reach 5 ft, one target. Hit: 3 (1d6 +0 ) bludgeoning damage.
Properties: Versatile (1d8),
Spellcasting. the Arcanist is an 8th-level wizard. Its spellcasting ability is Intelligence (spell save DC 14, to hit with spell attacks +6)
- Cantrips (at will): Friends, Fire Bolt (2d10), Mending, Poison Spray (2d12),
- 1st level (4 slots): Longstrider, Illusory Script, Sleep, Disguise Self, Grease, Mage Armor,
- 2nd level (3 slots): Darkness, Suggestion,
- 3rd level (3 slots): Magic Circle, Fear,
- 4th level (2 slots): Mordenkainen’s Private Sanctum, Fabricate,
- Free the Children – The team has decided to free the children from the slaver Blackmane and his boss, Elias Langwina.